Αναζήτηση - Search

Τετάρτη 24 Οκτωβρίου 2012

The Return

THE RETURN
Let not my flimsy look deceive you
I'm still the dreadful angel
the rebellious spirit
the outlaw.
Expect me not to conform with the pitiful rules
you so slavishly follow
I've been detached too long
to break the habit.
Beware the lightning of my eyes
for it can shatter your fake world
like thin glass.
Your disbelief brings a smile on my face
cause I, unlike your degraded gods
need not your faith or devotion.
I've brought you this message before
when darkness was looming heavy
over the world you've known
as another's creation.
I've fought for your freedom
when the light within you so faded
you thought yourselves as mud.
My soul never rested
in the deathbed carefully designed
to keep me powerless forever.
Behold, here I am among you
arisen from the dead
but I shall fight for you no more
you're no less gods than I.
Worship me not
worship no one
let there be Light!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις